The proof of address document contains your name, your address, and the date of issuance.
It should be in either JPG or PDF format, as screenshots are not accepted.
Accepted documents to prove your place of residency:
- A valid and signed lease agreement, property title, or mortgage issued within the last 12 months
- Any of the following documents issued in the past 6 months:
- Official documents issued from a government agency (e.g. tax reports, letters from government bureaus)
- Officially stamped certificates issued by the government
- Official correspondence from a financial institution or insurance company (e.g. bank account/credit card statements, insurance statements)
- Utility bills (e.g. gas, water, electricity, internet, phone, or cable TV bill)
- Any of the following documents issued within the last 2 months:
- A signed letter from your workplace director, human resources department
- A signed letter from the homeowner or main tenant of your address alongside their proof of residency
- A signed letter from any university confirming enrollment for in-person classes and your known residence
- A signed delivery receipt